Step #1: Choose a Real Estate Professional
While it is possible to find a home on your own, for most buyers, a realtor is key to finding the right home. You may not realize that you can get the help of a Professional Realtor - at no expense to you.
A real estate agent is a professional who can save you time, trouble, and possibly even a lot of money. You see, real estate agents have the home buying experience most people lack. They know all of the steps and they are good negotiators who will work on your behalf.
The assistance of a realtor can be a real benefit to you. Not only in terms of knowledge and experience , but also through ready access to new listings and market information.
A professional Realtor should give you the highest level of service and will:
- Provide undivided loyalty to you by protecting your negotiating position at all times, and disclose to you all known facts which may affect or influence your decisions.
- Maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Help you understand the home buying process, and introduce you to trusted contacts that should be on your team, such as mortgage brokers, lawyers, and home inspectors.
- Help you determine your needs and the features you will want to look for in a new home.
- Alert you on all new listings as soon as they become available.
- Keep you informed of current market conditions, sales activity, and as a result help you make the right purchasing decision.
- When you are prepared to make an offer, assist you with all aspects of the developing a strong offer to negotiating favourable terms on your behalf.
- Assist you with the details involved in conducting your due diligence and closing the deal.
You can count on The Dave Procter Team to be available to see that your purchase goes smoothly- from the moment your offer is accepted until you take possession of your new home.